Wednesday 12 January 2011

Christmas and Wedding TV

As I mentioned in a blog earlier I was very lucky to be involved in a show for Wedding TV, where a couple get a special wedding cake made by a cake decorator - I was delighted to be the chosen cake decorator to Beth and Stuart who were married on 28th December 2010 at Rownhams House in Southampton. It was a crazy Christmas for me as I was in full cake production in the run up to Christmas and in the few days after Christmas trying to get it made in time. It was a very exciting day and although I can't say anything yet (or show the cake) - watch this space for the full story once the show has been aired (Spring 2011).

It was a great day and a big thank you to Roger and Penny from Rownhams House, the crew from Wedding TV, Michael Palmer - the photographer, Vanilla Catering and of course Beth and Stuart.

1 comment: