Monday 28 June 2010

ABC Sugarcraft Exhibition

I can't quite believe an academic year has passed and I have finished my Level 2 A.B.C Sugarcraft course. What a year it's been, the opportunity to train under a fantastic Tutor - Dawn Pennington and to learn as much as I have has been amazing.

All the students from the Bournemouth and Poole College who took any of the courses in Sugarcraft were invited to exhibit their work to the public. It was great to see all the hard work that people had put in to make some fantastic pieces of work. I didn't realise quite how much I had achieved until all my pieces were together on one table. I was also delighted to hear that I had a provisional mark of 3 distinctions.

It's been an exciting year and I have made some great friends. My Friday mornings just won't be the same over the summer! Now it's all systems go to beginning Level 3 in September - watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment